If you like Avenged Sevenfold and trippy art, please check out my new blog.
Using Firefox? Are some of the images off-colour? Click here
Neurotypical privilege is thinking that you can use autism or some other neurological/mental condition to excuse your own shitty behaviour.
Because, of course, being neuroatypical is such a walk in the park - and we never have people who want to “fix” us, institutionalize us, and parents who don’t want their children to be like us. And we certainly don’t have organizations like Autism Speaks that treat autism as an “illness” worse than diabetes, cancer, and AIDS. Nope, everyone treats us like we’re royalty and feeds us grapes all day.</sarcasm>
- inuyashainterpretations reblogged this from feministrocker
- inuyashainterpretations likes this
- the---cat-is-called-hamish reblogged this from feministrocker
- feministrocker reblogged this from relax-o-vision and added:
- eshusplayground likes this
- edgegunnerfan likes this
- b4bybutt likes this
- satellite-dream likes this
- apothecary-initiate reblogged this from feministrocker
- apothecary-initiate likes this
- eleehamm likes this